Friday, September 28, 2012

Little Sheep Hop Pot- 小肥羊

Love: ★★★★★
Little Sheep Hot Pot on Urbanspoon



This is the first time I have been here and I think this place is the best hop pot place in Toronto. It beats all!!

We went there on Thursday night and it's all-you-can-eat for $18 (I remember it's only $14 for lunch, which is super cheap.) I add 2.5 to upgrade to 2 kinds of soups. One is just the typical one with chinese medicine (it tastes really yummy), and the other one is the spicy one, which goes really well with the meats!




Although it's all you can eat, the lamp and beef are very fresh and we need to order it from the waiter (it's included in the price, so don't worry). They said they just made fresh slices in the kitchen. I believe them cause it's really thin and tasted delicious!!





My friend told me I should make 2 kinds of sauce, one is for beef and the other is for lamp. The sesame sauce goes really well with the lamp and that's the first time I know these 2 things could go so well together! haha


They also offer bunch other things in the buffet bar, such as meat balls and vegetables. I don't have any picture here cause it's just the same and nothing special for that. However, I have to mention that the drinks here are good as well, especially the plum juice! I had so many of them. They also offer soy milk which I am afraid to try cause it's hard to imagine how it goes with hot pot. 



Anyway, this is a great hot pot place. The food is good and it's clean. I will definitely be back!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Judy. I am a Marketing Coordinator for a content marketing platform called Atomic Reach that creates blogger communities and connects bloggers with brands looking for high-quality content. I am reaching out to you about an opportunity to become part of the new tribe called "Toronto Eats". As a huge foodie myself, I love your Toronto Food and Life blog and think you have done a fantastic job in covering topics that would be interesting to the readers.

    So the obvious question, what’s in it for you?

    Lots of traffic to your blog, and we’ll be sending new readers to your site every day. It’s great for SEO. In many of our previous blogger cases, we have doubled traffic to their sites and significantly decreased bounce rates. You can also meet new bloggers who write reviews on Toronto restaurants!

    If you’re interested or have any questions, please send me an email (judy@atomicreach.com) and I’ll send you a link to activate your account (or an answer questions).

    We look forward to you joining our community! :)

    Kindest Regards,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete